5. It is especially recommended that flexibility and tension from medium to high level be used in required applications.
6. High resistance against explosion: The almost same ester-containing tube shows the same performance.
7. Polyurethane based polyurethanes may continue to remain in the water at temperatures that reach 50 °C (122 °F) for extended periods of time. The water absorption grades are between 0.3 and 1% of their weight and the swelling ratios are insignificant enough to be ignored.
8. It has proven to be more durable than ester based products. Polyester-based products, or in other words, tubes, have been shown to be available for an average of 5 years compared to their service life of up to 3 years.
9. They usually cost less than polyester-based products.
10. Humidity resistances for pneumatic applications are high.
Polyether-based TPU films offer much longer lifetime, durability and resiliency compared to all thermoplastic polyurethanes, including polyester-based TPU films. It can maintain its flexibility in comparison to its peers at very low temperatures and performs much better.
You can get more detailed information about standard products or products that can be produced according to your need by communicating with us at our contact page.